This kit includes items listed as standard, optional extras are available.
- 5 – 8 HD-IP 1080p with IRHikvision eyeball camera(s)
- 8 channel Hikvision DVR
- 5 – 8 x 20 mtr plug and play cables
- 1 – 2 x 5 amp 4 camera power supply
- Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, network & analogue cameras
- Increased distance transmission over twisted pair cable and coax cable
- H. 264+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 12.5fps recording on 1080P
- BNC output & simultaneous HDMI & VGA output at up to 1920 x 1080P resolution
- Smart search for efficient playback
- 2 Megapixel high-performance CMOS
- Analogue HD output, up to 1080P resolution
- True Day/Night
- OSD menu, DNR, Smart IR
- True WDR, up to 120dB
- EXIR technology, up to 20m IR distance
- IP66 weatherproof
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/cctv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php on line 26
This product is a high quality system which we regularly install in shops, factories and homes all over the UK giving fantastic image quality and reliability. This product is a plug and play system; meaning it is really easy to get up and running.
This system is additionally compatible with old style analogue cameras, however please note that the previous NVR system will not be compatible with the new cameras.
It also has peer-to-peer (P2P) remote viewing which takes the technical bit out of remote viewing on a phone or tablet. If you are a bit more computer literate it comes with a free DDNS account for your use.
The resolution full HD 1080 so you can get great detail such as number plates and recognition of people in the picture.
At night the camera goes into black and white and the built in infra red illuminates the picture allowing you to see even in the darkest of places without causing any visible light to be seen. There are step by step installation instructions provided, which make this product easy to get up and running. This DVR does not have an internal fan so if you are planning to locate it in a bedroom or some ware you need quiet then this is perfect.