This kit includes items listed as standard, optional extras are available.
- 1 – 4 HD-CVI 1080p with IR eyeball camera(s)
- 4 channel 1TB DVR
- 1 – 4 x 20mtr plug and play cables
- 1 x 5 amp 4 way
– 18 channel recording (8 channel HDCVI + 2 channel 2MP IP).
– Analogue & 720P or analogue & 1080N (plug & play) universal recording on BNC inputs
– P2P (no port forwarding required) – Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac PC
– 800TVL@25fps, 720P/1080N@12fps
– IP channel : 2MP realtime recording (25fps)
– 1/4/9/16 channel playback
– ONVIF 2.4 compatible : Dahua, Hikvision, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sony, Vivotek and etc.
– Spot monitoring via network
– PTZ control over 1 co-ax cable (mouse control on DVR – area zoom & scroll zoom)
– Instant playback on one channel when others are on live viewing
– Smart search & email notification (snapshot)
– Backup footage by video clip while viewing playback
This product is a high quality system which we regularly install in shops, factories and homes giving fantastic image quality and reliability. This product is a plug and play system; this means it is really easy to get up and running. It is backwards compatible with the old style analogue cameras so if you have existing older cameras you can put them on this system (please note cameras are not compatible with old analogue systems). It also has peer-to-peer (P2P) remote viewing which takes the technical bit out of remote viewing on a phone or tablet. If you are a bit more computer literate it comes with a free DDNS account for your use. The resolution is up to full HD 1080 so you can get real detail such as number plates and recognition of people in the picture. At night the camera goes into black and white and the built in infra red illuminates the picture allowing you to see even in the darkest of places without causing any visible light to be seen. There are step by step installation instructions provided, which make this product easy to get up and running. Please note this DVR does have an internal fan which runs constantly whilst not noisy if you are planning to locate it in a bedroom you will hear it running at night, if you require a fan free option contact us and we can offer you an alternative product.